Thursday, June 14, 2012

Timing is everything




6-14-2012  Newshound Guru Adam Montana  This is a process that takes time and it was never meant to happen a year, two years, 5 years, or a month ago. Nothing is going to happen with the currency until they get Chapter 7 and the HCL handled. Once that's wrapped up, they can change the rate.  ["continued in post 3...stay tuned"]






The only "process" I see happening is that of credit cards being charged for a worthless VIP membership.  I wonder if Adam Montana just now came to the conclusion that this was never supposed to happen a year ago, two years ago, of 5 years ago, because I just looked up an Adam Montana chat from September of 2011 in which he implied that the RV could take place before Thanksgiving of 2011.  And that was just the first chat log I researched.  I'm sure if I dug around I could find countless examples of Adam Montana claiming the RV could happen at any minute.  So Iraq cannot change the rate until something happens with Chapter 7 and HCL?  Let me quote you, Adam Montana, on the value of the dinar:  "This currency, the Iraqi Dinar, has gone up in value since it dramatically crashed, and in all likelihood will continue to do so. In fact, it has the potential to dramatically increase in value! The Iraqi Dinar may not increase 1000% overnight, but in my opinion...it's going to keep going up".   I thought nothing was going to happen with the currency until they get Ch.7 and HCL handled.  Also, didn't Iraq change the rate earlier this year from 1170 to 1166?  Where do you come up with this crap, Adam?















No comments:

Post a Comment